[nycphp-talk] Looking for a good accountant for 1099/business accounts

Rolan Yang rolan at
Fri Sep 22 08:11:00 EDT 2006

If you are incorporated and paying yourself as an employee, you might 
want to look into those online payroll services. They automatically 
deduct taxes for your your own "payroll" and also 1099's. I use which used to be called PayMaxx. Costs $26/mo. Prior to 
that, I tried some of the bigger name payroll services like PayChex, but 
was unsatisfied with their service.

~Rolan wrote:
> Hello,
>     Not exactly on topic, but I am looking for a good accountant to 
> manage my 1099 contract taxes. Do you many of you guys have s-corps to
> handle all your contracting jobs?
>    Any recommendations?

More information about the talk mailing list