[nycphp-talk] Looking for a good accountant for 1099/business accounts

Rolan Yang rolan at omnistep.com
Fri Sep 22 08:11:00 EDT 2006

If you are incorporated and paying yourself as an employee, you might
want to look into those online payroll services. They automatically
deduct taxes for your your own "payroll" and also 1099's. I use
powerpayroll.com which used to be called PayMaxx. Costs $26/mo. Prior to
that, I tried some of the bigger name payroll services like PayChex, but
was unsatisfied with their service.

~Rolan