[nycphp-talk] web boards

David Krings ramons at gmx.net
Sat Sep 23 16:59:03 EDT 2006

Hi,

         I am not entirely sure what you mean with web board, but if it is
about some fourm framework, I'd take a look at phpBB. It looks really
fancy, has many features, works with several databases, and is a freebie.
Many for profit companies use that as the platform for their support forum.
I tried it myself and is darn easy to set up.

         David K.