[nycphp-talk] CakePHP 1.2 wanted, svn help w/ SSL needed

David Mintz dmintz at davidmintz.org
Wed Sep 27 15:10:20 EDT 2006

Yeah, I see the light now. Many thanks to all.

On Wed, 27 Sep 2006, Baer, Jon wrote:

> -----pgpenvelope processed message
>
> There is a space you are missing after the repository URL ...
>
> svn co https://svn.cakephp.org/repo/branches/1.2.x.x/ cake1.2
>
> I forgot about the apr.  Im sure there is some wget/curl hackery to pull
> the thing down as well (since that's all you are really doing).  wget -R
>

> If you are still having problems I'll zip it up + send it over.

---
David Mintz
http://davidmintz.org/

Amendment IV

The right of the people to be secure in their
persons, houses, papers, and effects, against
unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be
violated, and no Warrants shall issue, but upon
probable cause, supported by Oath or affirmation,
and particularly describing the place to be
searched, and the persons or things to be seized.