[nycphp-talk] Mac OS X users - Widgets for PHP

Stefan Klopp stefan at carrentalexpress.com
Wed Sep 27 19:38:05 EDT 2006

Synergy works via your network. Basically you have a client/server
setup. So on the machine you have your keyboard and mouse plugged into
you run the Synergy server, on the machine you want to use that mouse
and keyboard you connect to that server. It is quite fantastic. I have a
setup with a KVM as well, letting me develop on my linux box on dual
monitors, however have the ability to switch to my windows box at any
moment and still move my mouse from screen to screen sharing the
clipboard at will. Synergy is absolutely fantastic.

Stefan

--
Stefan Klopp
Software Developer and Systems Administrator
stefan at carrentalexpress.com
http://www.carrentalexpress.com

This e-mail, including any attachments, may contain confidential material and its transmission is not a waiver of that confidentiality.  It is intended for the sole use of the person to whom it is addressed.  Any copying, disclosure, distribution or reliance on this material by anyone other than the intended recipient is strictly prohibited.  We assume no responsibility to persons other than the intended recipient.  If you have received this transmission in error, please notify the sender immediately by reply e-mail and destroy any hard copies you may have printed and remove all electronic copies from your hard drive, network or any other location where electronic information is stored.  Thank you.