[nycphp-talk] Cart

Edgar Reyes ereyes at totalcreations.com
Thu Sep 28 15:30:13 EDT 2006

Hello,

I have a quick question, I have a client that needs a shopping cart, that's
not a big deal, the thing is that he wants the customers to be able to pick
a sign size from a list, the font color, color of sign which is no big it
can just be pull downs as they are specific size colors etc, after they are
done customizing the products hit a preview button and have an image
generated of the sign they wanted. And have the image saved as an EPS file.

Any suggestion would be greatly appreciated, I think I saw a site using
OSCommerce doing something like this, is this a plug in for OSCommerce?

Thanks.

ER