[nycphp-talk] RSS and Images

Matthew Terenzio matt at jobsforge.com
Sat Sep 30 10:23:44 EDT 2006

Joseph,

If by "showing in the RSS" you mean the enclosure element, I think you
need to make the image or mp3 or whatever an link with an absolute url
to the file.
Check out my test post:

http://blog.classyfeeds.com/rss2/

I just added a link in the body of the post to the absolute url of the
file and Wordpress created the enclosure.
This is WP 2.0

Matt Terenzio