[nycphp-talk] MySQL: Delete row

Daniel Convissor danielc at analysisandsolutions.com
Fri Apr 6 10:47:57 EDT 2007

On Wed, Apr 04, 2007 at 03:04:56AM +0000, tuon1 at netzero.net wrote:

> $Query = "SELECT * FROM $Tablename";

You better be VERY careful about the value of $Tablename.  If it's set
directly by your script, that's fine, since you control what it can be.
But if $Tablename comes from user input, you MUST check that $Tablename is
a legitimate name before allowing it into a query.

For more information about SQL Injection, check out
http://phpsec.org/projects/guide/3.html#3.2

--Dan

                http://www.AnalysisAndSolutions.com/