[nycphp-talk] [OT] Next meeting

Brian Dailey support at dailytechnology.net
Fri Apr 13 12:09:46 EDT 2007

I have used this a bit in testing some of the web-apps that I've
developed. The problem is that none of the other developers on my team
are willing to use it, and our application changes often enough that it
often breaks the tests and they have to be re-written.

I use SimpleTest more often (there is a plugin for Selenium that I've
not managed to implement successfully), even though Selenium does a much
better job of testing "the big picture" (Javascript included). The
problem is that it's so easy to break the Selenium tests
unintentionally, and it involves quite a bit of time to write another test.

It's a pretty powerful tool, and I highly recommend it, despite it's
shortcomings.

- Brian