[nycphp-talk] OOP Question: Calling a classes function from another class

Brian Dailey support at dailytechnology.net
Wed Apr 18 10:03:45 EDT 2007

If you're just starting out in the PHP5 OOP world, I highly recommend
Zandstra's "PHP 5 Objects, Patterns, and Practice." I promise you it's
worth the $20.

If you need it in the entire class, you could create a new instance of
the object in the __construct function ($this->Error = new Error) and
then use it later. Either that or you could make it static and call it
throughout the program (assuming that fits your needs).

- Brian