[nycphp-talk] PEAR Mail_Queue database strangeness

Robyn Overstreet robynover at gmail.com
Thu Apr 19 11:00:33 EDT 2007

Wondering if anyone has any thoughts on a strange problem I'm having
with Mail_Queue. I have an application that's been using it and
working great, but now it is recording two records in the mail_queue
database table for every email it sends. So it sends double the mail
it is supposed to send.

This does not appear to be a problem of lag time between the send
command and marking the records as sent in the database -- instead, it
is actually writing extra rows in the database and sending them
accordingly.

Any thoughts?

Thanks-
Robyn