[nycphp-talk] PHP and SFTP

Brian Dailey support at dailytechnology.net
Thu Apr 19 15:40:25 EDT 2007

Have any of you guys had any experience doing sftp transfers with PHP? I
need something fairly robust that allows me to confirm that the file did
indeed arrive intact.

I've looked into libssh2 (using ssh2.sftp:// wrapper) but I've had
little luck with that. The next best thing I've found is being able to
use a key to use ssh without entering a password (something I've done
before, but not with PHP).

I'm not asking for code or anything, just wondering if anyone else on
the list has ever done this and perhaps if you could point me to any
resources that were helpful when you were setting it up.

--

Thanks!
- Brian Dailey