[nycphp-talk] PHP and SFTP

Brian Dailey support at dailytechnology.net
Thu Apr 19 16:12:29 EDT 2007

The problem is that I have no control over the receiving script (another
company is involved). The receiving end isn't even a Linux server, it's
some sort of Windows/ASP server running an SSH implementation. So I'm
required to send the file via some sort of SSH tunnel.

I am mulling the idea of using scp, but I'm not sure at this point how I
would confirm the file arrived intact.