[nycphp-talk] UPS XML Shipping Rates Calculator?

Timothy Boyden tboyden at supercoups.com
Fri Apr 20 15:57:54 EDT 2007

Eric,

I purchased the two PHP Architect editions you mentioned and was able to
use the code for my purposes. The code produces the correct result (the
rate price) however the shipping class throws a warning as follows:

Warning: fgets() [function.fgets
<http://10.100.54.10/bitweaver/themes/styles/supercoups/function.fgets>
]: SSL: fatal protocol error in
C:\Inetpub\wwwroot\bitweaver\themes\styles\supercoups\ups_shipping.class
.php on line 64

Line 64 reads as follows:

while(!feof($fp)) $upsresponse[]=fgets($fp, 4096);

Any idea why this happens or should I just ignore the warning? I have
display_errors turned on temporarily for debugging purposes otherwise
this wouldn't show up.

Thanks,

Tim Boyden

---------------------------

Timothy Boyden

Network Administrator

tboyden at supercoups.com

SuperCoups(r)

350 Revolutionary Drive | E. Taunton, MA 02718

508-977-2034  | www.supercoups.com <http://www.supercoups.com/>

We Support Alex's Lemonade Stand Foundation,

"Fighting Childhood Cancer One Cup At A Time"

Donations Accepted at: www.firstgiving.com/SuperCoups

Local Coupons. Super Savings.(r)