[nycphp-talk] April Meeting - Security 2.0

Chris Shiflett shiflett at php.net
Mon Apr 23 15:42:29 EDT 2007

As just announced today, I'm giving tomorrow's talk, and the topic is
Security 2.0. Yeah, I'm poking fun at Web 2.0 with the title, but there
are some interesting things that have been happening in web application
security partly due to Web 2.0, and I think this will be a fun /
interesting talk.

I worked on the my slides over the weekend, but if anyone has any
specific curiosities or questions that fit within the "emerging web
application security trends" topic, please let me know, and I'll do my
best to accommodate.

As a bribe, I'll be bringing a copy or two of Essential PHP Security to
give away:

http://phpsecurity.org/

Hope to see you there. :-)

Chris