[nycphp-talk] NYC spot where I can work today?

Brian Dailey support at dailytechnology.net
Tue Apr 24 11:31:12 EDT 2007

Aaron,

There's a cool little place just west of Washington Square park (just
north of W 3rd Street, two blocks west of the square, I think) called
"Tea Spot" that has free wifi and decent drinks. It can occasionally be
pretty busy, but there are ample power-hookups (there's a basement
downstairs where you can work in addition to the entrance).

- Brian