[nycphp-talk] Many pages: one script

Graham Hagger g.hagger at gmail.com
Sun Aug 5 14:31:04 EDT 2007

We actually do this at my work.  I don't have the details to hand, but
it basically involves setting the apache document root to be your actual
script, ie. index.php.  That way no matter what url you request you will
always hit that page.

The script then examines the url that was requested to determine exactly
what page it should be rendered.

Sorry to not have details - but it is possible.

Graham