[nycphp-talk] need help regarding download bar

birgunj birgunj birgunjp0071 at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 6 01:53:37 EDT 2007

Dear All,

  i want to write script to download file.how do i display download bar in php  like when download file from any site, it download bar appear, it show  size of file,time etc.

  can any body help me how to  do this.

  thanks humayoo

Christopher M Mancini <mancinic at gmail.com> wrote:
  I found that Oracle 9.2 client is not compatible with PHP5.  Any ideas why the Instant client was not working properly?

  On 7/31/07, Anthony Wlodarski <aw at sap8.com> wrote:        Rename oci8.dll to php_oci8.dll in sys32?

  Anthony Wlodarski
  aw at sap8.com