[nycphp-talk] Repeating events script

Jon Baer jonbaer at jonbaer.com
Mon Aug 6 21:15:59 EDT 2007

You would still need an end time of course but this is doable if you
adjust the 2nd param to strtotime (ie every Wednesday, etc)

http://us3.php.net/manual/en/function.strtotime.php

What you really do is iterate over the call w/ your db and of course
this is better to do w/ a transaction or stored proc (if you have
MySQL 5+) and do some type of caching if its a public query.  I would
have thought this would be possible w/ PEAR Calendar but it is not.

- Jon