[nycphp-talk] Many pages: one script

David Krings ramons at gmx.net
Tue Aug 7 09:05:22 EDT 2007

Hans Zaunere wrote:
> Agreed - I'm still waiting for XSLT to take us by storm.  And I keep that
> Javascript turned off in my browser, since no web site should depend on it
> being available... right?

Both true. XSLT is indeed an awesome technology. The reason why it
doesn't catch on is that XML and XSLT is designed for machines to read
and not for humans. Just see how difficult it is for many to create
proper HTML!

> Web's 20 ?= Web 2.0  It's just a decimal point away...

With broadband being very expensive and about anything Web 2.0 being
created only for profit there will be a long time to go. And also, what
is wrong out of a sudden with fat clients and desktop apps?

David