XML vs. rel DBs [was: Re: [nycphp-talk] Many pages: one script]

Jon Baer jonbaer at jonbaer.com
Mon Aug 13 17:26:46 EDT 2007

Immediately following this conversation I stopped by B&N to pick up
this book:

http://www.amazon.com/o/ASIN/0596006349
XQuery by Priscilla Walmsley

It mainly goes over XPath 2.0 vs. 1.0 for most of the book, but
overall it is a *great* insight into the topic.  Also very good
examples on FLWOR (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/FLWOR).

- Jon