[nycphp-talk] queuing data

PaulCheung paulcheung at tiscali.co.uk
Tue Aug 14 17:20:16 EDT 2007

Can anybody help

I am not sure if this is PHP or MySQL. I query a MySQL table

for example - $sql = "SELECT * FROM school_table WHERE class = '2005' ORDER
BY students";

and 24 records are returned. I then want to view each record individually in
an HTML form formatted to look like the HTML form that the data was
originally written to the table in. This is not the problem.

The problem is how do I queue the returned records and then back each record
individually, one by one, view, get next record and so on until all the
returned records have been read?