[nycphp-talk] [OT]: flatiron office sublet available

Dan Cech dcech at phpwerx.net
Wed Aug 15 13:43:00 EDT 2007

Sean Pangia wrote:
> please pardon the off-topic post, but if anyone's looking for a pretty
> decent space:

1. Please refrain from posting OT topics to this (or any) list.  There
are any number of venues you can use for this.

2. When starting a new topic please don't do so by replying to an
unrelated email, and especially not one 8 months old.  Is it so much
effort to type an email address in the To: field?

3. While I'm at it, I see that when you do post to this list you
invariably top-post.  Don't do that either ;)

Dan