[nycphp-talk] Reading an excel file with PHP

Ben Sgro (ProjectSkyLine) ben at projectskyline.com
Mon Aug 20 11:19:44 EDT 2007

Hello Aaron,

I convert .xls files to .csv files and then do parsing/manipulation.

I can include source if you want it.

- Ben

Ben Sgro, Chief Engineer
ProjectSkyLine - Defining New Horizons

Our company: www.projectskyline.com
Our products: www.project-contact.com

This e-mail is confidential information intended only for the use of the
individual to whom it is addressed.