[nycphp-talk] Reading an excel file with PHP

Ben Sgro (ProjectSkyLine) ben at projectskyline.com
Mon Aug 20 11:48:57 EDT 2007

Hello Aaron,

Yes, I'm doing the conversion in php, calling the CL utility xls2csv and
taking
its output and writing it to file.

Code included. I removed my processing on the data, since I don't know what
you want
to do with it. This partial script goes through each file in the target
director and converts from
.xls to /converted/.csv

You can do as you please after. Its got libs that aren't open source though.
If you need access to particular function calls or classes, let me know.

So, yeah, this script isn't of much use to you I guess. Sorry.

- Ben

Ben Sgro, Chief Engineer
ProjectSkyLine - Defining New Horizons

Our company: www.projectskyline.com
Our products: www.project-contact.com

This e-mail is confidential information intended only for the use of the
individual to whom it is addressed.