[nycphp-talk] Framework poll

Hans Zaunere lists at zaunere.com
Tue Aug 28 15:16:25 EDT 2007

Cliff Hirsch wrote on Tuesday, August 28, 2007 8:51 AM:
> Does Nyphp have any polling capability?

Not currently, but it's something we should do.  There's actually some
discussion today on the NYPHP-Org list about the next nyphp.org site.  While
sure, we could throw something up using a framework, we like pain (ie, we
like to develop).  We're going to start up a community based nyphp.org
revision (which is how the current nyphp.org was developed) which is fun for
people to get involved in, etc.  After all, half the fun is getting there,
right?