[nycphp-talk] Framework poll

Mark Armendariz lists at enobrev.com
Tue Aug 28 16:11:52 EDT 2007

csnyder wrote:

> I think we should have nyphp.org implemented using as many different
> frameworks as possible, and that each request should by handled by a
> different, random framework.

Brilliant!! And each will have separate implementations for each
database (mysql, postgres, oracle, xml, couchdb, etc) and then each of
those for each OS (linux, windows, palm, hacked wii, etc) and we'll name
each framework/database/os implementation according to our favorite
beers, which we'll pick according to our ruby-poll.

Mark