[nycphp-talk] Full time PHP/MySQL/*nix guru needed.

Arlo Gilbert arlo at icall.com
Wed Aug 29 17:20:50 EDT 2007

I hope this is appropriate to post.

I am looking for one full time expert at PHP/MySQL/*nix... this is a
great paying job, allows you to work from home, hours are flexible.

Duties include maintaining code, debugging, administering systems,
monitoring databases, creating new scripts to interact with our
various merchant banks for an online media company.

This position is great for self motivated individuals.

Experience creating desktop applications (vc++, delphi) is a plus but
not required.

Please submit resume's to me via e-mail.

Thank you,
Arlo