[nycphp-talk] PEAR CAPTCHA Problems

Ben Sgro (ProjectSkyLine) ben at projectskyline.com
Wed Aug 29 21:39:20 EDT 2007

Hello,

I did just as you stated. No luck.

I grabbed the file from windows and mac (.ttf) checked the path, tried a few
variations, and made sure the $options array had the values set before
passing to the function.

I want to say its a path issue, but I've tried both relative and absolute
paths.

Any ideas?

- Ben

Ben Sgro, President
ProjectSkyLine - Defining New Horizons
+1 718.487.9368 (N.Y. Office)

Our company: www.projectskyline.com
Our products: www.project-contact.com

This e-mail is confidential information intended only for the use of the
individual to whom it is addressed.