[nycphp-talk] Two part question: Shopping carts & E-commerce

Ben Sgro (ProjectSkyLine) ben at projectskyline.com
Fri Aug 31 11:41:02 EDT 2007

Hello again,

Products being sold are filters, nuts & bolts, etc.

Shipping is  local, new england area @ most.

Sales tax is not applicable in NH, where they are located.

I'm not sure how they plan to manage inventory.
I know they will need the ability to manage it however.

- Ben

Ben Sgro, President
ProjectSkyLine - Defining New Horizons
+1 718.487.9368 (N.Y. Office)

Our company: www.projectskyline.com
Our products: www.project-contact.com

This e-mail is confidential information intended only for the use of the
individual to whom it is addressed.