[nycphp-talk] switch cases

Jake McGraw jmcgraw1 at gmail.com
Sat Dec 1 13:59:12 EST 2007

I've found the following useful if you don't want to use a bunch of if /
else if but you need to do more than a simple comparison:

switch(true) {
  case ($a=='a') : // Behaves like a normal switch
    break;
  case ($a===1) : // Strict check
    break;
  case ($a>$b) : // Do whatever test you'd like
    break;
}

- jake