[nycphp-talk] [ANNOUNCE] Blog on Databases

John Zabroski johnzabroski at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 3 17:01:30 EST 2007

Ken already replied to this, however...

There is a trick to figuring it out that is really
lazy, and doesn't involve scanning with your eyes but
scanning with the database itself.  Here's a quick
hint: Ken formatted the data such that column by
column there is a specific delimiter, a pipe ("|"),
and row by row there is a specific delimiter, an
endline.  That means it is trivial to parse it into
insert statements on a database.

Why not only follow along with Ken's tutorial, but
create a database on your home computer and build the
sample one table database.

I won't say any more because it would be stealing
Ken's thunder.