[nycphp-talk] MySQL/Flash/Apostrophe issue

John Campbell jcampbell1 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 7 15:34:28 EST 2007

> allowScriptAccess is set to "sameDomain" but the name of any script
> calling the database is not immediately apparent from the page code...?

Do you use firebug?  You need to open the page, and look through the
list of downloaded files (firebug is the way I do it, it is built in
in Safari, and I don't have a clue for IE).  From there you probably
guess at which request is providing the data.  To do this with
firebug, just open it, and click on the "Net" tab.  It will show you a
list of every thing that was downloaded to render the page.  You can
even inspect the contents of each request.

If you want, just post a link and I'll let you know what scripts the
flash is accessing, what they return, and why there is an error.

Regards,
John Campbell