[nycphp-talk] OOP Books & Resources

Ben Sgro ben at projectskyline.com
Thu Dec 13 17:23:28 EST 2007

Hey Michael,

Good points.

As I said before, I like that book I got from work, "The object oriented
thought process".

I will take a look at the Java book your recommending.

I do like UML though, er, well I at least like the concept of it. I'd
like to have
the ability to map classes out (but I have to understand them well
enough) before
I start coding them.

Thanks.

- Ben