[nycphp-talk] How do I return to the original point of entry to my application and hand back control?

PaulCheung paulcheung at tiscali.co.uk
Sat Dec 15 18:10:51 EST 2007

During link testing I identified the need to capture  the "pre-application"
HTTP_REFERER, for the want of a better way of describing it, in order to
store the information so that control can be returned at the end of the
session,  That is if it correct way of returning control. I just cannot
capture the very first one that takes me into the application.

Paul