[nycphp-talk] Web hosting.

Christopher M Mancini mancinic at gmail.com
Wed Dec 19 15:24:22 EST 2007

I use BlueHost and love it.  Inexpensive, strong support, and continual
improvement of their services.  If you are interested in learning more, let
me know.  I am registered as a affiliate, if you decide to sign up I would
love to get credit for referring you.
Sincerely,
Christopher Mancini
http://blog.itrealm.net

On Dec 19, 2007 2:35 PM, Ben Sgro <ben at projectskyline.com> wrote:

> I've had bad experience w/a client who was using host gator. We needed
> to run php5 and I had to spend
> a few hours to get them to upgrade us to php5 from php4. It was a pita.
>
> I use nexcess.net, they are amazing. Amazing! Been using them for a over
> a year, maybe two,
> w/a 30 node reseller account. Excellent customer support, very smart,
> quick, great stability,
> centOS w/php5, mysql, phpmyadmin on all the panels, great domain
> management, etc.
>
> SSH access if you need it! ( no additional cost) SSL if you need it.
> They are great!
>
> No bullshit phpwebforum scripts and crap like that.
>
> - Ben
>
> Anthony Wlodarski wrote:
> >
> > Looking for a good inexpensive reseller we hosting, can anyone make
> > any recommendations?
> >

> > Is anyone using www.hostgator.com <http://www.hostgator.com>?
> >

> > Thanks,
> >

> > /Anthony Wlodarski/