[nycphp-talk] Web hosting.

Michael Hernandez sequethin at gmail.com
Wed Dec 19 15:54:27 EST 2007

On Dec 19, 2007, at 3:30 PM, Anthony Wlodarski wrote:

> Ben,
>
> Thanks for the recommendation, unfortunately the space they offer
> vs. the
> high price didn't go by too well with the higher ups.  Approximately
> how
> long ago was your PHP 4/5 conversion issue?
>
> Regards,

you can also check dreamhost (who's affiliate program I am a member
of), they have a nice way of setting up users and managing bandwidth
and space for accounts which is great for reselling. you can also
choose between php 4 and 5, and there are other niceties. Caveat -
there are some issues though (check http://www.dreamhoststatus.com).

for the price I find it's worth it, and I basically post this same
email every time someone asks for hosting options ;)

good luck in your choice,

--Mike H