[nycphp-talk] Apache failing after update.. a follow-up

Tony Furnivall tonyf at buffnet.net
Wed Dec 19 17:04:08 EST 2007

What a difference a day makes!

Turns out that I had missed a little "2" on a directory name - not
content with having to remove all the "5"s from PHP5 for this
install, I had to add "2"s to the Apache stuff, and one got lost in httpd.conf

Many thanks to Matteo Rinaudo for the suggestion.  Now onwards to see
if it fixed the problem I was having with the interpreter!

You guys are great!

Tony