[nycphp-talk] Need some JS / HTML help

David Krings ramons at gmx.net
Sun Dec 23 10:16:19 EST 2007

Andy Dirnberger wrote:
> David,
>
> The problem is actually an error in your code.  Remove the "javascript:"
> part from var w=...
>
> Andy

Thanks for the tip! That is indeed so. But how does the browser know which
type of client side scripting language that is to be?

But while testing this, I noiticed that with JS enabled the MadCap Flare
WebHelp won't work anyway...gotta file a bug report, because then it is most
likely not 508 compliant either. Not that my pages are...

Thanks for all your help, I made note in the comments about NYPHP's awesome
support.

David