[nycphp-talk] Error Fetching http headers

Tom Melendez tom at supertom.com
Mon Dec 24 18:20:27 EST 2007

Hi Todd,

Could you tell us which methods are experiencing the problem?
Could you show us the data you are sending and what you expect to receive?
Judging by the naming of the directory in the error below, it seems
that you are using a package (commercial or open source) of some
sorts?  Which package is it?
Did this ever work for you?  Perhaps in 5.1x?

Thanks,

Tom
http://www.liphp.org