[nycphp-talk] FirePHP :-)

Jon Baer jonbaer at jonbaer.com
Mon Feb 5 15:33:59 EST 2007

Id think you'd be able to back-channel anything from within in the
browser, while watching the demo I heard the extensions within the
extension bit and check them both out (all open-source) ...

svn co http://fbug.googlecode.com/svn/trunk
svn co http://firephp.googlecode.com/svn/trunk

So you can really sneak in small debugging tools on your own.  One
thing Id love to see is generated EXPLAIN output from MySQL traces
for a page somehow.

- Jon