[nycphp-talk] How many PHPers use of PHP5 ?

Nazmul Hassan xdarkshadow98x at gmail.com
Tue Feb 6 22:39:03 EST 2007

many ISPs don't support PHP5? what? that makes no sense.
you mean, many hosting providers aren't compatible with PHP 5 is what you
mean to say.

PHP 5 is basically a grow on, and more secure working of PHP 4. nothing that
would cause you to learn php all over again.

On 2/6/07, Mo Mo <momophp at hotmail.com> wrote:

> At first I am  using PHP4 for my project,Because Many ISPs doesn't support
> PHP5 in China,Do you using PHP5 and what shall I do ?
> Thanks.

> NYPHPCon 2006 Presentations Online
> http://www.nyphpcon.com

(¯`·._.·[ ' Nazmul Hassan ' ]·._.·´¯)