[nycphp-talk] How many PHPers use of PHP5 ?

Anthony Papillion anthony at adcl.biz
Tue Feb 6 22:42:08 EST 2007

I think the answer to your question largely depends on the type of applications you're developing and where your customers want you to go. We've stuck with PHP 4 for now but we are ramping up all of our developers on PHP5 because that is really where the future lies. Look at where you are and where you intend to go. Then, evaluate if PHP4 will get you there. If not, migrate.

Anthony Papillion
Advanced Data Concepts, Inc.
(918) 926-0139