[nycphp-talk] Open Source cell Phone usage tracker.....

Fee, Patrick J (US SSA) patrick.fee at baesystems.com
Thu Feb 8 12:23:18 EST 2007

Hello Gang,

I've been tasked with developing a basic db to track department cell
phone usage, plans, numbers, types of phones and software.

This way corporate knows who has what, and if they are on the best plan
and with the latest software (like the a Blackberry 8100 with 4.1.03
software).

Does anyone know of an open source solution... perhaps something in
SourceForge?

Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.

Patrick J. Fee
IT Software Analysis Solutions Group Manager
Tel: (301) 231-1418
Cel: (240) 401-6820
Fax: (301) 231-2635
Patrick.Fee at BAESystems.com
"Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate.
Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure.
It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us."
                         --- Marianne Williamson