[nycphp-talk] capricious submission of forms

Peter Sawczynec ps at sun-code.com
Sun Feb 11 10:07:26 EST 2007

The use of the captcha technique has become a type of industry standard.

I have found customers to quickly recognize and endorse this technique.
The Pro PHP Security guidebook offers an elegant deployment of this
solution.
Plus, I thought, that email validation(s) by any technique is fraught
with
delays, failures and spoofing, likely making it too unreliable to use at
this
potentially important new customer juncture.

Warmest regards,

Peter Sawczynec
Technology Dir.
Sun-code.com