[nycphp-talk] seperating files

selyah selyah1 at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 13 18:55:27 EST 2007

Thanks for your suggestion, I will try it out and let you know how it works

"Ben Sgro (ProjectSkyline)" <ben at projectskyline.com> wrote:       Hello,

 So you are creating directories for each genre and  want to move the file into that genre?

 If not, you have to create the target directory,  check out:
 http://us3.php.net/manual/en/function.mkdir.php

 You can use http://us3.php.net/manual/en/function.rename.php
 to move the file from its current location, say  "music/track.mp3" to
 "music/instrumental/rock/track.mp3".

 - Ben