[nycphp-talk] PHP/SQL ECommerce Solutions

Cliff Hirsch cliff at pinestream.com
Thu Feb 15 13:24:04 EST 2007

I am also using litecommerce, only because it has one particular feaure I
could not find in any other cart. I'm going through the skinning process now
-- again, (2nd time, after having it done once outsourcing).

Skinning does seem to be a royal pain. Not very stimulating...time
consuming...redundant, etc.

Issues to be aware of:
1. It is "97%" open-source. The core is encoded using ioncube.
2. Ioncube conflicts with Zend Debugger
3. It performs a license check.

Cliff