[nycphp-talk] Upcoming Month of PHP Bugs

Ben Sgro (ProjectSkyline) ben at projectskyline.com
Tue Feb 20 19:04:43 EST 2007

That's pretty interesting suff. This can only be good for the long term
health of PHP,
but we might seem some haxors attempting to exploit these 0days..better stay
patched!

I started off a c-coder, ... for anyone who's intrested in php internals (c
code)
the book 'Extending and Embedding PHP' is a great one.

- Ben