[nycphp-talk] Re: Upcoming Month of PHP Bugs (michael)

Wed Feb 21 16:05:31 EST 2007

On 2/21/07, csnyder <chsnyder at gmail.com> wrote:
> These are the kinds of bugs Esser is talking about, not the XSS or SQL
> injection attacks that are typically the fault of an application
> developer.

Had a similar discussion on the DCPHP list yesterday...

Personally, I think the whole thing is going to be good for those of
us who can update our systems and/or tweak our code.

Unfortunately, a non-trivial number of people are on shared systems
with companies who won't do anything OR they don't have the technical
understanding/expertise to do much.  All that's going to happen for
them is their forum which has been running for years will be pwned.

kc

--
D. Keith Casey Jr.
CEO, CaseySoftware, LLC