[nycphp-talk] Accessing a file in another web server

Néstor rotsen at gmail.com
Thu Jan 4 14:18:54 EST 2007

Tom,

I had just tried this and it works but it makes the entire web page very
slow to render.
See the page that I am dealing with needs to do this check in several
places.

One thing is that you need to use the fopen() with an '@' to suppress
warnings when
the file does not exist.

The fopen() fixes my problem but it is slow rendering. I will try to find
another solution.

Thanks,

néstor :-)