[nycphp-talk] sendmail and php mail

Rolan Yang rolan at omnistep.com
Thu Jan 4 19:11:43 EST 2007

 From what I gather, your web server's sendmail is intercepting the the
email instead of routing it to the correct mail server because it has
the same domain name as the recipient address? You need to manually
create a rule in the sendmail to override that so it routes all email
addressed to "@yourdomain.com" over to the correct external mail server.
See the sendmail section of
http://www.mail-abuse.com/an_rteoutgoing.html for an idea. It's been a
long time since I hacked sendmail.